Sunday 29 December 2013

As-Salaam Alaikum'~ {Sharing with Tears in my Eyes}~ 12/ 19/ 13 ~

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "~ Y A S M I N ~" <fisabilillah_alhamdullilah@yahoo.com>
Date: Dec 20, 2013 9:05 AM
Subject: █▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ 'As-Salaam Alaikum'~ {Sharing with Tears in my Eyes}~ 12/ 19/ 13 ~
To: "~Y A S M I N~" <Fisabilillah_Alhamdullilah@yahoo.com>


 
 
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'~ Brother Iqbal~
Allah Humma 'Aameen' 'Aameen' 'Aameen'~ Wa Iyyak
 {~ with Tears in my Eyes ~}
'Barak Allahu Feek'!
 
Courtesy:
Subhan Allah, No one can know how much is the Love of our Nabi e Akram (Sallallaho Alaihe wa Aalehi Wassalam) for this Ummah (Alhamdo Lillah, Sister Yasmin you and me are also among this Ummah for whom our beloved Messenger supplicated this Dua showing full of his mercy. Peace & Blessings of Almighty Allah be upon the Final Prophet Muhammad, Aameen.
 
Jazak Allah o Khairan Kaseeran my dear sister Yasmin, may ALLAH Kareem shower you with His immense Ajar. You are serving His Deen e Islam Alhamdo Lillah,
 this is a Blessing from ALLAH on you.

M.J.Iqbal.
 
 
 
 
From: Anoor Asboor <anoorasboor@ymail.com>
To: theonlytruthonearth@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 4:01 AM
Subject: [theonlytruthonearth] PROPHET'S SUPPLICATION {Sallallaahu`Alayhi wa Sallaam}
 

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam
'ala Rasulillah'.
Rose Vine
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'

" Verily, there has come to you a Messenger from
amongst yourselves.
It grieves him that you should experience any injury or difficulty. He is anxious over you; for the believers, he is full of pity, kind, and merciful."
 
{Source~ 'Quran'~ Surat At-Tawbah~9 (The Repentance) A # 128 }
 
 
'A'ishah {radiallaahu anha} narrated:-
 
"Once, when I saw the Prophet
(Sallallaahu`Alayhi wa Sallaam) in a good mood...
 
I said to him:-
"O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!"
 
So, he said:-
 
"O Allah! Forgive 'A'ishah her past and future sins,
what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent."
 
 
So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell
into my lap out of joy...!
 
The Messenger of Allah~(Sallallaahu`Alayhi wa Sallaam)  
said to me...
 
"Does my supplication make you happy?"
 
I replied:-
 
"And how can your supplication not make me happy?"
 
 
He then said:-
 
 
"By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer."
[Source:-Reported in 'Sahih Mawarid adh-Dhaman' # 1875~ and in 'as-Silsilah as-Sahihah' # 2254.]
...My 'Salaams' To You All...
 
Y a s m i n.

Rose Vine
"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
 
"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"
In Sha Allah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever
each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree (r)}
Courtesy:
Subhan Allah, No one can know how much is the Love of our Nabi e Akram (Sallallaho Alaihe wa Aalehi Wassalam) for this Ummah (Alhamdo Lillah, Sister Yasmin you and me are also among this Ummah for whom our beloved Messenger supplicated this Dua showing full of his mercy. Peace & Blessings of Almighty Allah be upon the Final Prophet Muhammad, Aameen.
Jazak Allah o Khairan Kaseeran my dear sister Yasmin, may ALLAH Kareem shower you with His immense Ajar. You are serving His Deen e Islam Alhamdo Lillah, this is a Blessing from ALLAH on you.

M.J.Iqbal.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.
__,_._,___

--
--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/MSHOAIBTANOLI
* Group email address MSHOAIBTANOLI@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 
Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli
Karachi Pakistan
Contact us: shoaib.tanoli@gmail.com
+923002591223
 
Group Moderator:
*Sweet Girl* Iram Saleem
iramslm@gmail.com
 
Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "M SHOAIB TANOLI" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment