Monday 4 November 2013

Import your My Opera blog into WordPress.com

On Oct 31, 2013 8:03 PM, "WordPress.com News" <comment-reply@wordpress.com> wrote:
Krista posted: "Unfortunately, My Opera blogs are shutting down. Fear not -- you'll be able to export your content into a new or existing WordPress.com site. First, you'll download an export file from My Opera, and then, you'll import that file into your WordPress.com bl"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on WordPress.com News

Import your My Opera blog into WordPress.com

by Krista

Unfortunately, My Opera blogs are shutting down. Fear not -- you'll be able to export your content into a new or existing WordPress.com site. First, you'll download an export file from My Opera, and then, you'll import that file into your WordPress.com blog. Here's how to do it, step by step. Download your My Opera […]

Read more of this post

Krista | October 31, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Tags: Import, My Opera | Categories: HowTo, Import | URL: http://wp.me/pf2B5-4pY

Comment    See all comments    Like

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from WordPress.com News.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/import-my-opera-blog/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment