Saturday 9 November 2013

Assalaamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuhu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "rehana mohammadi" <rehana_md2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Nov 2, 2013 5:39 PM
Subject: [Yaadein_Meri] Assalaamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuhu
To: <Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com>

 

Assalaamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuhu,

My Allah, My Heart
He is the answer
In the question
He makes me hear
when I won't listen
he's everything; he's all of me
My hopes and dreams all that I could be
and without him where do I begin
to start
my Allah, my heart

He is my hope
In deep despair
when I'm alone
He still is there
he's everything; he's all of me
My light my Christ like him I should be
And if not with Him where do I begin
to start
my Allah my heart

In deepest blackness
He will shine
And bring his love
He's light divine
He's everything He's all of me
The way the truth like him I would be
And now with Him I can begin
to start
My Allah, Praise Allah, My Alalh, My Heart

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/to_know_about_islam/

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment