Friday 18 October 2013

My Daughter Reminds Me a Great Lesson

---------- ----------
From: HASEEF AMJAD <haseef785@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 04:13:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [_] Story : My Daughter Reminds Me a Great Lesson
To: Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com



By Hasef Amjad

Yesterday morning while getting ready for office I was brushing my
teeth. Without realizing my 5 years old Niece standing right behind me
I moved a little backwards resulting my body hit her a little. Because
my tooth brush was in my mouth so I couldn't say sorry to her. As"Dua"
has recently learnt about using Thank-you and Sorry for different
situations from her school teacher, she was expecting me to say sorry
without understanding the fact that while brushing her father can't do
so. She waited for me for a little while to apologize which I did not.
So her little heart broke and she started crying. I immediately
finished my brushing and kissed her and said sorry to her. Very soon
she became normal and forgot what has happened a while ago and we had
a great breakfast

Later I pondered that with friends, family and colleagues we often
forget to say sorry for our mistakes which results in stiffen
relationship causing brawls or complete break-up. While our loved ones
give us time and expect our apologetic response, we forget to say
sorry or sometimes even ignore the matter altogether considering it a
minor one; whereas, it may be critically important for someone. Hence
it is important for us to pay attention to this aspect and consider
improving our Emotional Intelligence Skills (Managing ours' as well as
others' emotions), enhance Empathic Skills and endeavour to develop
trust with our loved ones for healthy relationships.



"Put your plan into"Action"

Regards,


HASEEF AMJAD.

Pakarb Fertilizers Ltd
Multan .....Pakistan
0092-3336161785
haseef785@yahoo.com

haseef785:Skype I.D


--
Need Your Comments.....!

--
For University of Pakistan Study Material Sharing, Discussion, etc, Come
and join us at http://4e542a34.linkbucks.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Study" group.
To post to this group, send email to
http://ca13054d.tinylinks.co<virtualposition@googlegroups.com>
For more options, visit this group at
http://004bbb67.any.gs

No comments:

Post a Comment