Saturday 5 October 2013

Dua - 7 - 8 - 9 - Days Of Ramzan ...........

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rubina Yasmeen" <rubina_yas@yahoo.com>
Date: Jul 20, 2013 11:46 PM
Subject: [Yaadein_Meri] ......... Dua - 7 - 8 - 9 - Days Of Ramzan ...........
To: "Rubina_Yas@yahoo.com" <Rubina_Yas@yahoo.com>

 

In The Name Of ALLAH Most Gracious And Most Mercifull.
The Prophet (PBUH) Said
" Pass On Knowledge From Me Even if it is Only One Verse "
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'Ala Rasulillah
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcIs1FNUB5TUdWvL1CTph01karpHjKT6rAlD_Bdd9yAa1mqugPjOMD7cTziTJyYrw3LEaa_FI_AbzvR85Odjfg0SgJ2wLa-hWfpKlUUCK0AIfi-uY8Hyn0sJQWbNh0cRdO4_rB5H9sKIE/s400/ramadan.jpg
Ramadan Dua: DAY 7
ALLAH, on this day, help me with its fasts and prayers, and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember You continuously through the day, by Your assistance, O the Guide of those who stray.

 
Ramadan Dua: DAY 8
 
ALLAH, on this day, let me have mercy on the orphans, and feed [the hungry], and spread peace, and keep company with the noble-minded, O the shelter of the hopeful.

 
Ramadan Dua: DAY 9
 
ALLAH, on this day, grant me a share from Your mercy which is wide, guide me towards Your shining proofs, lead me to Your all encompassing pleasure, by Your love, O the hope of the desirous.




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment