Wednesday 9 October 2013

From My Heart

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Aila Malik" <ailamalik1981@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 28, 2013 10:55 AM
Subject: {Islamabadianz} From My Heart
To: "islamabadianz" <islamabadianz@googlegroups.com>

From My Heart

A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I can't deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say
just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Islamabadianz" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to islamabadianz+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment