Sunday 29 September 2013

Good Morning its Happy Monday

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "K.G. GOPALAKRISHNAN" <kgopalakrishnan52@yahoo.in>
Date: Sep 10, 2013 5:40 AM
Subject: [Yaadein_Meri] : Good Morning its Happy Monday
To: "yaadein_meri@yahoogroups.com" <yaadein_meri@yahoogroups.com>








Photo

 
 Anyone can come into your life and say how much they love you.
It takes someone really special to stay in your life and show how much they love you.
 
 
 
 Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie.
don't save it for a special occasion;
today is special.

Little baby Oh so small 
One day you will be big and tall
I watch you while you laugh and play 
My love for you grows everyday 
I tell you this with my whole heart
I love you just the .......... 

Never look back at your past,
The past is the past,
and nothing at last,
Look into the future,
for what you might see,
is you and me forever. 
I want that feeling.
you know?
That feeling of forever.
So simple,
Yet combined with everything
Love, Lust, Happiness, Sadness
Everything.
But still,
I want that .......... 














No comments:

Post a Comment